Oconee County Rescue Squad
The mission of Oconee County Emergency Services is to provide the most effective, efficient, responsible and professional response to the needs of the citizens of Oconee County and to all those that visit our community.
The Rescue Squads will:
- Respond to First Responder calls and give care to patients in need.
- Respond to rescue emergencies.
- Respond to natural and technological disasters as part of the coordinated public safety effort.
- Respond to the needs of Oconee County with Honesty, Courtesy and Respect.
- Respond to all emergencies being prepared, expecting the worst.
- Keep the safety of all a priority at all times.
- Obtain and maintain all training required to respond to emergencies and needs of the community.
- Represent this agency and Oconee County as professionals and with dignity.
- We will risk much to save lives.
- We will risk little to save property.
- We will risk nothing to save what is already lost.
SAFETY SLOGAN: SAM
S – Safety
A – Always
M – Matters
Keith Wilbanks - Rescue Coordinator
Steven Adams - Assistant Rescue Coordinator
|R1||Seneca Rescue Squad||Brenda Roach|
|R2||Salem Rescue Squad||Phil Clayton|
|R3||Oakway Rescue Squad||James Mast|
|R4||Walhalla Rescue Squad||William Tatum|
|R5||Westminster Rescue Squad||Bill Smith|
|R6||Mountain Rest Rescue Squad||Lynn Wilbanks|
|R11||Corinth-Shiloh Fire/Rescue||Mike Zambito|
|R22||Keowee Rescue Squad||Scott Walker|
|R7||Dive Team||Bob Kinder|
|R8||Special Rescue||Steven Adams